The Brimrose Tunable Light Source (TLS 300) consists of a white light source (Brimrose or customer provided), an AOTF device, beam forming optics and an AOTF driver.
View a video demonstration of the TLS 300 to see how a chosen color, or wavelength, of light can be selected.
The TLS 300 is designed for lab and microscopy applications if the customer would like to switch wavelengths within 20µs or pump multi-frequency RF power to the AOTF to get multi-lines simultaneously. The AOTF driver is computer-controlled using a Windows based software. Brimrose offers fiber bundle output interface.
Brimrose, which pioneered AOTF technology some three decades ago, is offering three models of the product. One model operates in the wavelength range of 500-700 nm. A second model operates in the wavelength range of 650 nm to 1 micron. A third operates in the 900 nm to 1.6 micron range.
For more detailed product information including the technical specification and driver information, please view the TLS 300 brochure. Fill in the request form to submit your requests regarding the Brimrose tunable light sources.
The video demonstrates how a chosen color, or wavelength, of light can be selected. The tunable light source system is operating in sweeping mode at a rate slow enough for the eye to distinguish the colors present in the source. With our software, any number of scan or dwell times, wavelengths, or intensities can be programmed in. The TLS is available from the near IR to near UV wavelength ranges. For more information, or to order, call your local Brimrose distributor today!
- VIS/NIR/SWIR Operation
- Fiber Coupling and Compact Size
- Solid State; No Moving Parts
- Powered by a 150W Quartz Halogen Lamp
- Ultra-High-Switching Speed: up to 20µsec
- High-Spectral Resolution
- Trigger Input & Output
- Wavelength Range 450-1700 nm
- 1 nm Wavelength Step Size
- Simultaneous Multi-wavelength Switching also Available
- Sample Illumination in the Medical / Biomedical Industry
- Normal and Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Quality and Process Control in the Microelectronics Industry
- Laboratory and Various OEM Applications